How many days, until your WDW trip?

1 year 3 days 23 hours 43 mins and I will be sitting by the pool at the Polynesian!
:stir:
Until then, I'll be here cooking up one heck of a plan!

Love this! We're still slowly moving in the lower 200s, it's 230 today to be exact. Oh, how I want to see to see that 199 on the countdown app...it'll feel so good!

Well it was 75 days but I just added a day to our package just a few minutes ago so now 74 days! But we will be leaving in about 73 days!

29! :woohoo:

It feels like we JUST returned home from our April trip and answering "6 months!" in response to DD asking "how many more days until we go again? Time seriously FLIES anymore!

We made our reservations yesterday. :thumbsup2

Our trip is agonizingly 173 days from now. :sad:

I don't like to wish my life away, but I hope the next 5 months fly by! :yay:

35. Not including today. Or our travel day because we are leaving super early in the morning. But who's counting? :flower3:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest