How long to personalize ornament if I am waiting?

cropper

Mouseketeer
dont have time to send to resort as we leave tomorrow.

How long does it take them if I am waiting? I understand there may be others also waiting and that would make a difference but just trying to decide if I make a special trip to DTD for this.

About an hour, of course it could also depend on how many ornaments are ahead of yours and what time of day you are going. There was one time where we were there at night (about a half hour before close) and they said it wouldn't be done until the next morning, but since we weren't planning on coming back to DTD that trip, they sent it to our resort when it was finished. Normally when we want something personalized there, we would go to the Christmas shop first thing so we can leave it with them while we are enjoying our day there, then pick it up before heading back to the bus stops.

It usually takes them an hour or 3 depending on how many people are waiting for personalization. You can always have them send it to your room tonight. I think that's still an option if you are staying on site. We usually do at least one ornament per year and have an entire tree of just disney ornaments.

Decided to blow it off after I waited on a bus for 40 min from the Boardwalk!!

I thought the Christmas store in DTD no longer did personalized ornaments (the whole area was removed). I thought the MK had the only location for that now.

I thought the Christmas store in DTD no longer did personalized ornaments (the whole area was removed). I thought the MK had the only location for that now.
We had one personalized when were there three months ago, at the Downtown Disney location. We were told it would only take 15-20 minutes, but we opted to have it sent to the resort anyway.

We ordered a personalized ornament on our departure day and it ended up taking longer than expected becasue hey had a lot of orders. We ended up having it shipped home. It was fun getting it in the mail and I always remember the story when I put it on the tree.

It is the first shop when you get off the bus. And they do personalizations.

They didn't have the ornament I wanted when we were there earlier in the week. I found it at animal kingdom but they don't personalize

Did they just move the location within the store cause it use to be right infront of you when you came in the main enterance that is across from Goofy's candy company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter