• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long do you usually stay?

We use to do 10 days, now with my sons being older we do well to get in 7 days. Not sure if I would like two weeks, but I would love to try.

We are lucky enough to be able to go for 3 weeks and for me, it's still not long enough!

We like to sleep late and arrive at the parks for a late lunch, then maybe do a spot of people watching, take in a show before dinner and then marvel at the evening fireworks. Sometimes we'll spend the afternoon boating or cycling at FW or just lazing by the pool. Or maybe we'll find a comfy rocking chair at WL and curl up with a good book. So many choices! Of course we do have an 8 year old son so we occasionally have to fit in a ride or two. But we always do a whole lot of nothing at all and a whole lot of eating and that just wouldn't be possible if we were only there for one week.

I do really miss my pets though, if I could bring them along then I'd never want to leave!

we are on day 12... and it feels a little much. I think 10 must be about right. :) [for me!]

I'm wondering what others do! And is there any particular reason why? We usually do 7 days/8 nights but that's so we can get in at least one day at two SWW. We'll do Saturday and/or Sunday one weekend and Friday the next.

(This year it's 5/6 at the World because we're doing Legoland before Disney but next year we'll be back on schedule :rotfl:)

You?

4-6 nights.

We go twice a year a week at the time because I still have to work:confused3

We usually go for 7 nights 8 days.
This September we are going for 13 nights 14 days. I am so excited. Have always wanted to go for a longer time.

:goodvibes 14 nights! :goodvibes

We did 2 weeks with my 2.5 yr old in 2009. It was awesome. We will do 14 nights again in about a year :goodvibes

We usually do between 14-21 nights. We love being able to relax and enjoy the parks and the resorts. :cool1:

6 days, 5 nights (including travel days, so essentially 1 day per park). Not nearly long enough, but I'm working on planning the big 12-14 night 'dream' trip even though it's several years away. I've always wanted more than 1 day at MK and EPCOT and days for down time.

We fly out first non stop flight in the am and then a week later, fly in with the last non stop flight for the evening. It gives us 8 full days at Disney.

We'd love to stay longer.. but for now this works.

We've done anywhere from 4 nights (way too short) to over 10 days (sometimes too long). Our latest trip will be 6 days / 6 nights. I'm thinking it might feel a little short, but with a 4-year old in tow, I didn't want to push it.

Generally 2-3 weeks. Only one of our trips has been shorter than this (12 nights). But we don't go frequently - 5 trips since 1998 (6th trip this year).

wow
you go basically ever 2 yrs and stay for 2-3 weeks
i would consider that pretty sweet

Shortest we did was last year's trip at 14 nights. I have learnt one thing: No matter how long you stay, it is never long enough! I always leave feeling like I could have used just one more day .... go figure :lmao:

5 nights/6 days. Sun-Fri. I'm a DVC member and it's less points on weeknights, but then I usually go 2 or 3 times a year anymore :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter