• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how long are the shows at seaworld???

aaroncg

Mouseketeer
Trying to plan my day at seaworld and getting all the shows in seem tough.

I am going on Fri. July 20th and will be doing the dolphin encounter at 11:30 and the showtime pinic at 1:00.
Right now they have the show times up for that day and i know they can change but for a reference i am trying to see how to work my plan.

Believe at 1
pets rule @ 2:30
Cirque de la mey @ 3:30
Risky Rescue @ 4:45
Dolphine Discovery @ 6:30
last is Shamu rocks????( 7:30 or 9:30)
Riptide??????(8:45 or 10:00)
skyblast?????(9:50)
are any of the last 3 worth seeing????
How is the rest of the day, will the shows run into each other or do i have time to go from one show to the next and still get good seats?????
Does anyone have a good game plan???? I will be arriving before opening and staying intill closing at 11:00.
Thank you

Trying to plan my day at seaworld and getting all the shows in seem tough.

I am going on Fri. July 20th and will be doing the dolphin encounter at 11:30 and the showtime pinic at 1:00.
Right now they have the show times up for that day and i know they can change but for a reference i am trying to see how to work my plan.

Believe at 1
pets rule @ 2:30
Cirque de la mey @ 3:30
Risky Rescue @ 4:45
Dolphine Discovery @ 6:30
last is Shamu rocks????( 7:30 or 9:30)
Riptide??????(8:45 or 10:00)
skyblast?????(9:50)
are any of the last 3 worth seeing????
How is the rest of the day, will the shows run into each other or do i have time to go from one show to the next and still get good seats?????
Does anyone have a good game plan???? I will be arriving before opening and staying intill closing at 11:00.
Thank you

you won't have a problem getting in all the shows for the day except for the ones at night, your probably won't be able to see all of them but at least two out of the three. also the arenas where the shows are held are not huge so you won't have a problem seeing wherever you sit.

Sea World does a good job of planning the shows so you can make it to the next show in time!! We saw the dolphin show then walked to shamu, still had time to spend more money!!! LOL!!

Have a great trip.

Sea World show schedules can change daily based on projected attendance for that day. If they exceed their projections they can sometimes add shows. This makes pre-planning rather difficult. They plan it so you'll be able to catch most everything, but if you have extra things in there as well it might be more difficult. The most important shows to see are always Shamu, dolphin, and sea lion & otter. Go back to see the night Shamu show, it will be different. Try to touch/feed some animals. Everything else is just gravy.

We just got back from Sea World San Diego Monday. It was our first time there and I was afraid we wouldn't be able to see everything all in one day but the shows are pretty short. :thumbsup2 On average they last about 20 minutes- except it seemed like the Shamu "Believe" show was a bit longer. We caught it as soon as we walked in the gate shortly after 10am. Cirque de la Mer was very entertaining, but you have to get there early for good seats. The rest of the shows we just showed up for at the time they started and no matter where we sat they were all good seats. (unless you want to sit in the soak zone!) Also, if you are planning on riding the water raft ride wear poncho's because you WILL get SOAKED! :scared1: I had to walk around all afternoon with wet pants and it was a little embarrassing! :worried: Didn't stay for Shamu Rocks because it was only shown once (at the end of the night) and it seemed like everyone in the park was headed that way. Definatly DON'T miss the sea lion show- it was hilarious!! :lmao: Also, the "Haunted Lighthouse 4-D" was pretty good. :3dglasses It's very similar to Muppet-Vision 3D and It's tough to be a bug (If you've ever been to DL), my son is 12 and he really had a great time! Make sure to pet the dolphins! :love: Also my most important bit of advise is don't be like us- we underestimated the sun- it was a beautiful 75 degrees- and left there as red as lobsters! :rotfl2: So don't forget the sunscreen! Hope you have a great time! :hippie:

PS, if you choose a beach go to Mission beach- they have rides and stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter