How late can you be for BOG?

Smbmoyers

To Disney, and Beyond!!!
Okay. So we have a BOG for 8:05am on a day the park opens at 8:00am. I've been told that we can get into the park 15 minutes early. What I would theoretically like to do is snap one or two castle pictures and go get in line for sdmt and ride it before we go to our adr. Is this a possibility?

If the parks opens at 8AM, then you will not be allowed in early.

If your priority are pictures and SDMT, cancel BOG. As @supersnoop says, you will not be let in early. You'll be let in at the rope drop, around 7:50.

If you are planning to take photos and then get in line for SDMT you will be behind all those who head directly to the ride. By the time you finish taking photos and riding you will be late for BOG and there is a possibility that they will have cancelled your reservation and you will be charged the no show fee. I think you have to decide whether photos and riding are more important in which case it is better to cancel the reservation or dining at BOG.

Keeping in mind that you are advised to show up early not late

When you get to bog there will be a line to get in.

You will not be able to do both with that ADR time

Watch for an 8:30 time slot if the park opens at 8 and that's what you want to do. (Although you would need to be at the very front of the rope drop crowd).

If the park opens at 9, the ride won't be operating yet. They do frequently let breakfast people in line after eating, but that's much closer to 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!