How is CRT handled with DdDP sharing when booking?

Disneyliscious

DIS Veteran
We are a group of 6 adults and 2 children.

4 adults staying on site with deluxe dining plan. 2 adults and 2 children staying off site.

The 4 off site will have park tickets linked under my MDE. When I go to book CRT using the dining plan (Yes, I know I have to call in to do that) how will it be done? Will I have to pay for the 2 adults/2 kids up front and then tell them I want to use my credits for them when we are there and then get reimbursed? Or will they just go ahead and let me book the CRT for all 8 of us?

Just curious if anyone has done this before and how it was handled.

When we booked CRT for Christmas this year as a group of 8, we made a reservation online and upon reaching the payment page, it have the option of paying with a credit card or using the DDP. We never called to do this. We chose the DDP option. Everyone was onsite with the DDP so I don't know that made a difference. Once we were at the restaurant and had finished the meal, the server scanned our bands so our bill could be split as we had two different dining plans. I would think they would let you not prepay and use the DDP and just use your credits for them at the restaurant. Our server seemed to be happy to do whatever we wanted in terms or splitting or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter