• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Far In Advance For A Buggy Ride At POR

ILUVDXL

<font color=teal>What makes you think there is onl
do you need to make a reservation or do you need to make reservations at all? Do you just ride down to POFQ and back? I think I read it's $30 for 1/2 hour.

ILUVDXL, I did the carriage ride at Fort Wilderness last Fall and I loved it. I can't wait to book it again (or the ride at another resort). According to ScottWDW's PS Calculator website, the carriage rides are booked 60 days in advance. I would definitely book it in advance if I had my heart set on it for any particular date and/or time.

I'm not sure what the carriage ride looks like at PO-RS, but here is the link to a couple photos of the FW carriage ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter