How early is too early getting to WDW?

I always take the earliest flight I can; that way, I get almost a full park day in on the first day! I also try to take the latest flight out that I can.

I always take the earliest flight I can; that way, I get almost a full park day in on the first day! I also try to take the latest flight out that I can.
I would prefer to do the same, but the rest of my family are slackers lol. I may get my way on the outbound with a 5-6 AM flight, but DH is always in a rush to get home on the last day.

We like the early flights too, but luckily we don’t live far from the airport so it’s not too onerous. If we didn’t, we’d consider staying at an airport hotel the night before. The earliest flight seems to be less crowded (or we’ve just been fortunate). It just feels good to get to Orlando early with the whole day of Disney ahead of you! :flower:

I have a 5am flight in two weeks. We're staying in the hotel at the airport so we can just wake up and walk to the check in desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter