How does AAA work?

StillaCubsfan1964

Earning My Ears
My mom, son and I will be going in October. I need to make the reservations soon and just found out that my mom is a member of AAA. So, in order to get the discout I know I have to put the reservations under her name but do I call Disney and let them know she's an AAA member or do I have to go through AAA directly?

I've gotten AAA rates direct thru the disney reservation system. One less peron to "go through". Sometimes they have asked for my AAA number when reserving, sometimes not. They have always asked to show the card upon check in in my case. I would make the reservation under the person who has the AAA membership just to avoid any complications. When calling for the reservation, be sure to ask for a AAA rate. If it's not available at the resort of your choice, ask to try a few others. Have a few back up choices ready. Good luck! :earsboy:

If you want a package, you must go through AAA; for room-onlys, you can call Disney directly.

We did it both ways, but our package was through AAA, and the room ressie was through CRO. They have asked to see the card at checkin.

The AAA card holder has to be staying in the room, you can't use your mom's card and leave her at home. Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter