• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you describe your job?

Supply Chain Analyst for my "money" day job and vacation planner for the job I love.

Some of yall have some great occupations. I am jealous. My job is mind numbingly boring. But the pay is great and the benefits are better.

So when you get those insurance booklets through the mail each year detailing what your benefits are - you know the ones you stuff into a drawer in hopes to never look at. Yeah I update those. Pretty sweet huh?? One day my prince will come:)

I leverage organizational equities in a transactional, synergistic framework.

Just kidding, I'm a freelance writer. On my Facebook page I describe myself as a vagabond, layabout, and ragamuffin.

I start with "I work for my Wife, but don't we all." Next line is "I put herbs in bags and sell them, finally putting that college education to use." In reality we make herbal dietary supplements for animals and sell them through our website.

I'm an Event Planner for a Fortune 500 company. I plan and travel to all on-site and off-site seminars, meetings and conventions. I am pretty much the face and spokesperson for our division and the first person people see and meet from my company.

I'm in corp transportation for a paper company. I deal with the railroads- rate negotiations, major service issues, anything that needs to be escalated. People think railroads are cool, they aren't.

I'm a consultant for a really big accounting firm. My current job is auditing, my previous one was a forensic investigation, the next one is anyone's guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter