How Do The Crowds Look?

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
We are landing in Orlando in a few hours and will be there til the 16th. I have seen the crowd level forecast but was just wondering how the crowds have been since Labor Day.

We arrive on saturday. Would also love an update on whether crowds went down after labor day.

I'm arriving on Saturday and staying for a week! eeee! so excited
pooh:
hopefully the weather will clear up!

I've been watching the forecasts myself and just as I've told others I now tell myself. "if is rains, there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. Except slip on those ponchos we have packed and keep gong!"

That's true! Even if it rains I will still be in the happiest place on earth!
:thumbsup2

Was there a few days prior to Labor Day, and it was very quiet! No waits more than 30 minutes, other than 7DMT, and Frozen.

Arriving Saturday. I hope it does rain to keep crowds low. I don't even care if it monsoons, as long as it's done and dry by Headless Horseman time.

Arriving Saturday. I hope it does rain to keep crowds low. I don't even care if it monsoons, as long as it's done and dry by Headless Horseman time.
The rain last week definitely kept crowds low. We still went to the parks, and boy was it nice!

The crowds in World Showcase on 9/1:
IMG_2677.JPG IMG_2680.JPG

Spent the first half of our day at the Studios and it was pretty much a ghost town.

Before having lunch at Sci-Fi at 12:45 the wait for Toy Story Mania was only 15 minutes.

We're heading out to Epcot shortly and it's showing up to be just as vacant.

ocTBQvB.png

I've been hitting parks in the evenings all week with the crowds lower. It's not back to pre-summer lows but it's very nice :) unfortunately closing time also matches the lack of people in the park.

The weather has also been wonderful with the dry air that hermine sent down from the north!!!

Here now, can't believe the low crowds since Monday afternoon. Yesterday by 5 or 6pm every single ride at Hollywood studios was a walk on. Today at Epcot we had about a 5 minute wait to meet Anna and Elsa at noon and Soarin stayed at a 10 minute wait time through most of the morning.

We go this week every year and have noticed the parks getting busier each time... This is a very noticeable drop.

There should be an official "What are the parks crowd / wait times like right now" post.

Edit to add: Really, it would be pretty useful and even fun to have a place to post totally empty or crazy level of crowds pictures and comment on wait time at different hours, etc.

Any admin?

Last edited:
Just left MK and it seemed pretty nice. Walked onto Pirates at 6pm, only 10 min at Buzz and HM, and Mine Train was down (again).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter