How do I get a good rental van rate?

mykidsmom

Mouseketeer
I am starting to look for rentals for our August trip. We'll need one for 8 days. With toddlers I need it to be a terminal company (is it still Budget, Avis, National, and Dollar?). The best rate I have come up with is 344.69 with Budget. That is with a 10% off code from Southwest. It just seems quite high. Are there more codes out there for other companies? Thanks for your help.

We got a good rate with National with the Disney Club discount and an Entertainment card coupon. We are quoted for 16 days $517 including taxes and fees. We got a quote from Alamo with the Disney Club discount of 20% off for $478 for 16 days including taxes and fees. Sometimes Dollar gives good prices. I usually find better rates without any codes with Dollar.

Try mousesavers.com for some discount codes for rental cars.

I just tried Mousesavers and got a much better rate through Dollar. I don't know why I didn't think of it in the first place! Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter