How about some Animal Kingdom Photos 2

lovely photo of the Tree of Life - is that just during Harambe Nights? Or every night?

devine3_zpsf4f242e8.jpg

(this is from several years ago)

I've only ever seen Animal Kingdom at night during Harambe Night so I don't know if it is usually lit up in blue or if it was special for the event.

I've only ever seen Animal Kingdom at night during Harambe Night so I don't know if it is usually lit up in blue or if it was special for the event.

In the past the tree has been up-lit by spotlights, but not with pinpoint blue lights as in your pic, those are new (very nice, btw :)). From their placement, they seem to look like they are projected onto the tree laser style rather than wired in, still pretty though.

In the past the tree has been up-lit by spotlights, but not with pinpoint blue lights as in your pic, those are new (very nice, btw :)). From their placement, they seem to look like they are projected onto the tree laser style rather than wired in, still pretty though.

Thanks. And I will get to see for myself in August :wizard:

We had a vistor stop our truck during the safari. He wouldn't move till they came out to shoo him away. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter