Hotels near MCO

3 Little Princesses

Earning My Ears
Can anyone give me recommendations for a hotel near MCO. We will only be staying one night, flying into Orlando late and heading to Disney early the next morning.

Thanks so much!

I'm interested in the answer as well, 3 Little Princesses.

We'll be staying 1 night then leaving on the Disney Dream Cruise in June of 2012. I was hoping to see some opinions of others who've stayed already.

FYI: Here are some of the hotels I've come up with so far:

1. Hyatt Regency Orlando - located right inside the airport! Can't get anymore convenient than that.

2. Orlando Airport Marriott - Jen on the Passporter board said she was able to score $35/nite via Priceline on this one. Can't get any better price, I don't think! Seems like a really nice place, too. Free shuttle from airport.

3. Sheraton Suites - free shuttle from airport.

Just wondering if anyone has anything to say about these or any other hotels in the area.

Thanks!

Gretchen

I have stayed at Sheraton Suites a couple of times - last time was April 2010. The Shuttle ran 24 hours per day. The staff were very nice and professional. Room was very clean and bed was so comfortable. We had 2 queen beds and a living room area with mini kitchenette - I think we paid $45 for it.

The only negative that I can say about it is the layout of the swimming pool as the bar and restaurant overlook it with open windows. We also found the pool to be very cold and the hot tub was broke down. If you are just looking for a good night's sleep - it is a great place to stay.

On our trip next month, we are staying at the Ramada Suites so hoping it is good. It shows it has a hot breakfast with shuttle to airport. I paid $52 on hotwire for it.

Thanks Gretchen and Kate&Dom! I've never used priceline or hotwire. I think it's worth a try, those prices are awesome. Does anyone know if those hotels have rooms that sleep 6? We are planning on going next Dec, by then my youngest will be 3 so a pack and play type crib will be too small for her.

Thanks again!

Thanks Gretchen and Kate&Dom! I've never used priceline or hotwire. I think it's worth a try, those prices are awesome. Does anyone know if those hotels have rooms that sleep 6? We are planning on going next Dec, by then my youngest will be 3 so a pack and play type crib will be too small for her.

Thanks again!

I would think that the Sheraton Suites would be able to accomodate you easily - I couldn't believe how much space there was. They have French Doors splitting the bedroom off from the Living Room/Kitchenette area.

I have always had great experience booking on hotwire. The only thing is that they don't usually show you the name of the hotel until after you pay - they give you the star rating and general location and amendities but not the hotel name. I was looking for a hotel close to MCO with shuttle and pool so that is how I ended up with Sheraton Suites twice. :)

Thanks for the info Kate&Dom.
Hope you have a wonderful trip next month!

Thanks!:thumbsup2

Our flight home with Delta got moved from noon departure on Nov 25 to 6am so I called them and they moved us to a Nov 26 flight at no extra charge! :woohoo: so we got a full extra day at Disney but needed a hotel near the airport for the night of the 25th. The Ramada Suites has some great reviews so it should be a great night and I love the shuttle to the airport so I can return the rental car on the 25th.:)

Did you go back to the airport the next AM to catch the magical express to Disney???

I went to Betterbidding.com to research hotels - then I went to hotels.com to see availability -

I had a choice of La Quinta Inn and Country Inn and Suites - I think we paid $44 - both had shuttles back to MCO airport to get the Magical Express!

Due to weather we came in 1 day early, stayed at Country Inn, took the shuttle back since our Disney reservations are tied in to the Magical Express reservations -

It was a very relaxing way to start our vacation!

I have stayed a few days at the Country Inn and Suites - booked through hotwire for about $45/night. It was a nice stay - I'd stay there again - they have a decent breakfast and it was comfortable. I also used betterbidding for reference - a great resource.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter