Hotels near Candy cane inn?

monami7

DIS Veteran
Hi,
My family ( 7 rooms!) is planning on staying at the Candy Cane in May. However due to our 2 adoptions in the past year I was wondering if maybe I could get a room at a nearby hotel that cost a little less. I was wondering if anyone knew what was next to it? They are paying $120 a night. I stayed at the red roof inn (just fine) last year for $45. So I think I can do it for a lot less.
Thanks Heidi

There are 2 right around the corner, Anaheim Desert Palm Inn and Suites and Alpine Motel. Across the street is Castle Inn and Suites and Anaheim Plaza Hotel.

Hope this helps.

I think anything near the crosswalk should be close enough!! There's really nothing else on that side unless you go even further than them around the corner!! I would just stay at the crosswalk at Desert Inn and Suites (usually great prices for lots of room!) and then meet them after you cross each morning!!

Andrea

We are going the last wekend. I was quoted under $100 (around $60 to $100 for about 10 other places) we do often get a military rate but that hasn't been figured in yet. . I need to talk to my Dad and see what the deal is with their rooms. They just seem so much higher than anywhere else at $120 a night. I think I might try the dessert inn, thanks for the tip.
Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter