Hotel Suggestion for one night Pre-WDW stay.

melana

DIS Veteran
Going to WDW in October. I could not swing an extra day at Dinsey so I need a recommendation on some decent places close to WDW to stay the night before my check in.
I have always stayed at the Holiday Inn on Irlo Branson but to be honest the last time I was not impressed and the drive to WDW seemed longer than I had remembered.

So what I am looking for is a moderately priced hotel as close to Disney as I can get. Any suggestions...

I do this all the time! No sense in paying Disney prices is youre not arriving first thing in the morning to enjoy a full day!

I stay at Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort, located in Disney Springs. Large clean rooms, balconies, most rooms with Disney views, nice pool, 2 gift shops, arcade, couple of restaurants, grab and go station...and, I usually book for around $100 or less. I really love it there for the night. Just a minute or two drive to any Disney resort. Last trip, I spent 2 nights, this upcoming trip we will be there for 4 nights to spend time at Sea World, Discovery Cove and Aquatica. Its not a 5 star resort, but certainly nice. Staff is great too.

The Disney Spring hotels are nice. I like the Doubletree and the B Resort. You could always way to walk to Disney Springs for dinner.

We're staying in Feb. at the Fairfield Inn and Suites on Irlo Bronson. It was built in 2016 so it's new and I got a great rate. We switched from the Holiday Inn and your comments above make me feel good about the switch. I found based on google maps the Disney springs hotels are just as far (about 20 minutes) from MK.

We did 2 nights at Hilton Bonnet Creek before a 5 night stay at CSR - loved it so much the next stay we just booked HBC.

We enjoyed Hilton Bonnet Creek as well~ we used hotel points, but I watch throughout the year and they do offer some good rates. Very nice resort, the rooms are very nice. I'd say eat off-site though, the restaurant options are meh and pricey. Puts you close to Disney property as well.
We also like Gaylord Palms which is very close to Disney property too!

I would recommend priceline and their express deals! is only one night and will save you a lot, or name your price you can easily get a 3+ star hotel at Disney Maingate for $50 or less, I've done before and always score a good hotel

We stayed at the hampton Inn for a night once. It's just like all the others (which I love) except the waffle makers have giant Mickeys so you get to make your own hampton inn Mickey waffle! What could be better than that?!

We stayed because we were getting in late and $300 just to sleep at beach club vs $79 with free breakfast seemed like a no brainer.

We're staying in Feb. at the Fairfield Inn and Suites on Irlo Bronson. It was built in 2016 so it's new and I got a great rate. We switched from the Holiday Inn and your comments above make me feel good about the switch. I found based on google maps the Disney springs hotels are just as far (about 20 minutes) from MK.

Ive stayed at Best Western Lake Buena Vista many times before checking into a MK resort hotel. It takes me 5 minutes to get there. No highway, you are already on Disney property. POFQ and POR, Old Key West and Saratoga are right down the street...probably a 2 minute drive without the light for DS Marketplace.

Irlo Bronson is in Kissimmee. While its kind of close to the ALL Star resorts, keep in mind those resorts are the furthest from the parks. Disney Springs is literally in Lake Buena VIsta, as is Walt Disney World.

I would recommend priceline and their express deals! is only one night and will save you a lot, or name your price you can easily get a 3+ star hotel at Disney Maingate for $50 or less, I've done before and always score a good hotel

Priceline is what for me to Best Western LBR to begin with. I loved it and never wanted to chance not getting it again, so Ive been booking on their website with AAA. I paid $65 with priceline and depending on what time of year I go, I can usually get it for $75 - $90.

Ive stayed at Best Western Lake Buena Vista many times before checking into a MK resort hotel. It takes me 5 minutes to get there. No highway, you are already on Disney property. POFQ and POR, Old Key West and Saratoga are right down the street...probably a 2 minute drive without the light for DS Marketplace.

Irlo Bronson is in Kissimmee. While its kind of close to the ALL Star resorts, keep in mind those resorts are the furthest from the parks. Disney Springs is literally in Lake Buena VIsta, as is Walt Disney World.

I actually did a hot rate on Hotwire and got the Hilton Buena Vista Palace in Disney Springs for like $104 with the resort fee. It works out because we're going to upgrade to AP's and instead of wasting park time we can now walk across the street to Disney Springs and handle it on arrival night! I was prettt happy with it, especially since it is only for one night.

I actually did a hot rate on Hotwire and got the Hilton Buena Vista Palace in Disney Springs for like $104 with the resort fee. It works out because we're going to upgrade to AP's and instead of wasting park time we can now walk across the street to Disney Springs and handle it on arrival night! I was prettt happy with it, especially since it is only for one night.

Awesome! Have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter