Hotel Choice Dilemma

Unless you plan on spending tons of time in the room, I'd go with the All Star option! Why pay 3 times more money for a room if you're not going to be spending a lot of time in it?

I just wanted to throw out something. Are your kids comfortable sharing a bed? With AOA, they'd each get their own sleep surface. You could bring an air mattress to the All a Star resort, but that's one more thing to pack and take up precious floor space in the room. I'm 2 years older than my brother and I think it was around that age when we stopped wanting to share a bed on vacation. If your kids are OK with sharing though, I don't see why the All Star resort wouldn't work for you.

I just wanted to throw out something. Are your kids comfortable sharing a bed? With AOA, they'd each get their own sleep surface. You could bring an air mattress to the All a Star resort, but that's one more thing to pack and take up precious floor space in the room. I'm 2 years older than my brother and I think it was around that age when we stopped wanting to share a bed on vacation. If your kids are OK with sharing though, I don't see why the All Star resort wouldn't work for you.

This reminds me that Wilderness Lodge has rooms with bunk beds that would be comparable in price to aoa suites.

Or, like bumbershoot mentioned, mom + daughter share a bed, and dad + son. We've done it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter