Hopping! We never hop!

DisneyMom2000000

DIS Veteran
Coming down to Disney Wednesday, March 1. Staying until Saturday, so its a quick trip. We will do a late day on March 1, and full days on March 2 and 3. We want to go to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot to see the Flower and Garden Festival.

We will come down March 1, check in to the hotel at 3, and head to Magic Kingdom for a late day of fun! Our #1 goal is to see the fireworks, because they are at 8 PM and we've never been when they are early enough for our kids to see them!

I'm not sure what days to do AK, Epcot, and more time at MK. All we want to do at Epcot is the Flower and Garden Festival. Are mornings or evenings best for this?

Should we split Animal Kingdom up with a short Epcot visit, or MK combined with Epcot?!

We usually don't hop either. We went to F&W the past two years for four days each trip. We decided to hop during those two trips so that we could be at F&W every day, either morning or evening. It worked out really well. We spend one full day at Epcogt and then we split our time up between AK, MK and Epcot.
I would probably plan an early morning at AK and then head to Epcot. You could always plan a break in the afternoon if you think your kids will need it. If you want to split a day between Epcot and MK, I guess it's what you would prefer. We would rather eat at the booths at F&G and be at Epcot, since it's our favorite, so we would plan another evening there. I would definitely get hoppers though. You could always change up your days once you are there if you have them.

Have a grea trip!!!

I think f&g is the best of the with food epcot festivals but to be honest, it wouldn't kill me to miss it either. I'm not sure if the cost of trying some food and hoppers would be worth it to try to fit it into a short trip that I wasn't planning to go to epcot in the first place.

Last edited:
Gotcha! I should add we are AP holders and this is our third (and shortest) trip this year. Just want to squeeze in one more go before our tickets expire. :)

We usually come longer so we don't have the need to do more than one park per day.

I think f&g is the best of the with food epcot festivals but to be honest, it wouldn't kill me to miss it either. I'm not sure if the cost of trying some food and hoppers would be enough to try to fit it into a short trip that I wasn't planning to go to epcot in the first place.

Gotcha! I should add we are AP holders and this is our third (and shortest) trip this year. Just want to squeeze in one more go before our tickets expire. :)

We usually come longer so we don't have the need to do more than one park per day.

It is epcot all dressed up. I would play it by ear in your case since there is no cost to hop. If you feel a little epcot when you wake up that day, go get some epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter