Hopper ticket question....

mm6mm6

DIS Veteran & Disney Nut
When we last went to WDW, we had the Ultimate Tickets for our length of stay. This coming August, we are going to get Hopper or Hopper Plus tickets.
My parents went and got Hopper tickets about five years ago and they got sick so they had one extra day's ticket each. I have these paper tickets now.
Can I use them? There aren't any names on them but I am guessing that the magnetic code on the back will come up with their names and not mine (or my DW's). Will we be asked to provide ID when using these and if the names don't match will we be in trouble?
I don't want to do anyting wrong but my parents are now 75 years old and won't be going back and they gave us the two tix. Might as well use them if we can. Thanks in advance for your answers everyone!

Yes, by all means use them and have fun!! (You won't be asked to show I.D.) ~:D~

If they are the old "Passport" tickets that required stamping, you will have to take them to Guest Relations for exchange. Otherwise, they will work just fine (as long as they do not have an expiration date).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter