Hoop Dee Doo on Thanksgiving?

catrax

Mouseketeer
Is anyone booked at Hoop Dee Doo on Thanksgiving or anytime that week? Maybe they haven't released those dates yet?

Something weird is going on with the system. If you call it's probably available. I just got exactly what I wanted. Otherwise, it would be very highly unlikely that it is booked solid this far out

Nope. I have tried online for the entire week of Thanksgiving and the only day I could get was the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

I am out here searching for answers to the same question. I have a friend who has made their dining reservations for December, but the Hoop Dee Doo is not available. Seems very odd. She's wondering if there is a reason. Maybe a refurb or something?

I've been trying to get HDDR on 11/22 or 11/24, but haven't found any availability. I saw a 4:00 p.m. on November 27th, but we are doing MVMCP that evening, so it didn't work for us. Otherwise, nothing.

We're going in December and haven't been able to get anything either. I've called a few times and one CM said it "looks like they haven't opened those up yet", but she wasn't sure why. If I try different random days it seems I can go any time between now and August, but starting in September there is no availability.

I've been checking for that week since we were at 180+10 days and haven't been able to find anything yet.

I have been trying for the 6PM show for the week we're there (11/15-11/22) since my 180+10 and there was nothing available. I have friends going in October who had the same problem with the 6PM show and also friends in Dec. reporting the same. Something weird is going on. I have a Tier 1 res for the 8PM show, with the hopes that the 6PM will open eventually.

I am looking for the day after Thanksgiving, 11/25 and couldn't find any availability online, and I even called yesterday and they said there wasn't anything available. So I'm going to just keep checking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter