Hoop Dee Doo Dining Plan

MissMaryQC

DIS Veteran
ADR day is tomorrow and I'm not sure what the Disney Dining Plan will cover at Hoop-Dee-Doo Review. Can I book at Catagory Two and pay with my dining credits? (I know I have to prepay to book in advance).

The dining plan can be used for Category 2 and 3 for the 4:00 and 6:15 showing.
Category 1,2, and 3 for the 8:30 showing.

All are 2 table service credits.

granted we used for a late show to get cat 1 seating did use 2 credits each. was not charged to my credit card and this was for ressies we used in late August

If you already have the dining plan when you make the Hoop De Doo reservation, you can go through MDE and use your dining plan to guarantee the reservation. You will not have to pre-pay, but you will still have to give your credit card info for the no show penalty.

If you don't have the dining plan you will have to pre-pay the full amount.

If you already have the dining plan when you make the Hoop De Doo reservation, you can go through MDE and use your dining plan to guarantee the reservation. You will not have to pre-pay, but you will still have to give your credit card info for the no show penalty.

If you don't have the dining plan you will have to pre-pay the full amount.

Anyone know if we can switch our reservation from pre paid to the dining plan if we add the plan after the fact?

Anyone know if we can switch our reservation from pre paid to the dining plan if we add the plan after the fact?

We pre-paid at CRT and ended up using dining credits for that meal in Sept 2015. We just got a credit for the payment we'd already made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter