"Honeymoon notification"

MickeyAnne

"We all need a little Disney in our lives!"
When I booked my 2008 Mex. Riv. cruise online, I checked a box that said "honeymoon notification" seeing as it will be our honeymoon trip. What exactly does that little box do for us? Will our servers/stateroom attendants be notified? Just wondering really - no big!

They should be, and if the are, they will have a nice cake for you one night to celebrate it. IF you want to make sure they know, you could slip aside and tell them, and make it a nice surprise for you SO;)

Our very first cruise was our honeymoon way back in 2000.

We booked through DVC and told them it was our honeymoon.

When we arrived on the ship in our stateroom there was a card and bottle of bubbly
our servers also suprised us with a cake in the evening.

It was a lovely surprise
:goodvibes

We booked our last trip with the anniversary notification- DCL did nothing or said nothing about our anniversary. You might want to speak up if you want something special said or done. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter