Honeymoon Budget

SnoWhite

<font color=blue>If you spot a man in plaid pants,
I've been looking into booking our honeymoon at WDW and we really wanted to stay within our budget of $3000. We would like to stay 7 nights, and we are throwing around the idea of buying Annual Passes, but I'm not sure if we will do that or not at this point. We want to stay at either the Yacht Club or the Boardwalk Inn (still having a problem deciding which one to stay at). If anyone has any tips for me for staying under that budget please let me know. I know that right now our room alone costs that much. We also really wanted to do some things like the Illuminations or Fireworks cruise, etc.

Thanks so much for your help!

Lisa

Do the Illuminations cruise it is worth it! We did it during our honeymoon Aug 4-11 and really enjoyed it!

Good Luck,
Amanda

We got a deal for a moderate hotel and the gold pakcage for a little over 3000 but they had a variety of options in a variety of price ranges. check out their dream maker packages-that what we used.

I would look into renting DVC points from somebody at BWV. Usual cost is about $10/point used.

Regarding tickets, unless your planning on making multipul trips to WDW in a years times, AP's IMO are not the best choice for your length of stay. A 7 day PHP advance purchase is about $327 where as an AP is $393, here is a comarison table http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/tickets.htm#4 / 5 day Park Hopper Passes

Hope this helps you some.

I don't know when your going though, but disney is offereing a winter dream maker package through the end of February that I found on the mousavers site. My fiance and I saved tons of money. We are staying at a moderate resort for 6 nights and it was still cheaper than doing the regular dream maker package for only 5 nights. Just ask disney about the winter dream maker package. I was told they are booking fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter