Holy Moly! There's no way we can finish this! (review with pics) (update WPE and done!)

Just found your DR and really enjoyed reading along. We're trying Splitsville and 'Ohana for the first time on our upcoming trip so appreciated those reviews.

Love the photo of your son with Pluto - it's moments like these that you'll cherish forever. :goodvibes

thanks for the great trip report. I am traveling with my 8 year old in December (took him 2 years ago) but always love seeing how other picky kids do at restaurants :) mine has some sensory issues and it makes for more limited food choices as well :)

I just decided to plan a trip next summer with my 8-year-old! Any tips from your previous trip with your son? I'm a little nervous with it just being the two of us but excited too :)

I just decided to plan a trip next summer with my 8-year-old! Any tips from your previous trip with your son? I'm a little nervous with it just being the two of us but excited too :)
I'm a single mom and was kind of nervous to take my 6 year old in 2014, but it was the best trip of my life. Truly the only thing that was difficult was QS - between waiting to order, waiting for food, balancing tray and corralling kid... it was not fun. Doing all TS this time.

Otherwise it's easy when it's 1:1 adult to child... they have your full attention, you can do whatever you want to do together without competing interests. it's amazing... it was the best trip of my life. Can't wait to do it again in less than a month! minus QS :)

I'm a single mom and was kind of nervous to take my 6 year old in 2014, but it was the best trip of my life. Truly the only thing that was difficult was QS - between waiting to order, waiting for food, balancing tray and corralling kid... it was not fun. Doing all TS this time.

Otherwise it's easy when it's 1:1 adult to child... they have your full attention, you can do whatever you want to do together without competing interests. it's amazing... it was the best trip of my life. Can't wait to do it again in less than a month! minus QS :)

How awesome! I am even more excited now. Hope you guys have a great trip! :D

We are from Newfoundland, Canada and have been to Disney World 4 times together.
Hello there! I somehow just noticed your report, although it's been finished for a while now. When I read that you were from Newfoundland I jumped up in my chair! I haven't come across anyone else on the boards before from Newfoundland (I'm sure you can figure out from my avatar where I'm from :)). Anyway, I read through your report and enjoyed it.

Great trip report! I really enjoyed your reviews. I also adopted from Kazakhstan- back in 2003.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter