• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hollywood Studios Breakfast

adzfoster84

Earning My Ears
We are heading to Disney in 9 days. We plan on rope dropping Hollywood Studios. Can anyone suggest a good quick breakfast in the park? I originally though we would do Docking Bay 7 but it looks like they aren't opening for breakfast right now. We have 4 adults. Thank you for your help!

Ronto roasters, also in Galaxy's Edge and Woody's lunchbox are the only 2 places open before 10am right now. Ronto has a breakfast wrap while the lunchbox has lunch box tarts, Disney pop tarts, as well as breakfast bowls.

Thank you!
You're welcome. We didn't eat breakfast at the park when we went last week, so not sure how the food is at either location, but I was somewhat disappointed in the lunch sandwiches at Woody's lunchbox. I would think the tart and bowls would be good, hopefully? 🤷‍♂️ Lol.

You're welcome. We didn't eat breakfast at the park when we went last week, so not sure how the food is at either location, but I was somewhat disappointed in the lunch sandwiches at Woody's lunchbox. I would think the tart and bowls would be good, hopefully? 🤷‍♂️ Lol.
We had the bowls last time we visited and they were ok. I, for whatever reason, thought that there were more dining options for breakfast. Seems like with as busy as the park is because of Galaxy's Edge and Toy Story Land they would have more options available.

We had the bowls last time we visited and they were ok. I, for whatever reason, thought that there were more dining options for breakfast. Seems like with as busy as the park is because of Galaxy's Edge and Toy Story Land they would have more options available.
I believe Hollywood and Vine is open as well, but you were asking for quick service. And that could also be why it's just those 2 locations, the popularity of the rides just feed em while they're there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter