Holiday Decorations

Disney Campers

DIS Veteran
I stopped at the Fort on Saturday to pick up a movie schedule and visit the meadows trading post, it appeared that the Fort was not decorated as in the past, they usually decorate the outside of the trading post and the light posts in the resort if I remember correctly, anyone else who has visited during the holidays in the past notice this??

When we visited in dec. 2000, EVERYTHING was beautiful! I hope they keep up with tradition! We won't be visiiting during the holidays for while, I'll miss it:(

Disney Campers:

As we were leaving the campground yesterday we saw several CMs beginning to decorate the area with garland, etc. They must have been waiting until after the Thanksgiving weekend to get started this year.

Thought you'd like to know,

- Mark

WE are going to be at FW this weekend and are hoping the decorations are up. We're going to have my mom with us and are just going to tour THE WORLD and check out all the decorations. Wonder if decorations are up at 619, the Halloween display was awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter