• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

History and projections for point rental prices? (for break-even comparison)

That's what we did, but we've still ended up giving more money to the mouse. You see, 150 points every other year is actually a few too many points for us. So we've brought friends. We've gone in years we possibly would have taken a different vacation, because every other year really could be every three.

Its been a fine value, but it hasn't saved money - and in some ways it has limited opportunities. There are a few trips I sort of wished we'd done something else with that time and money than WDW.
Good to know! Thanks for sharing your experience. We would like to take family along every few years, and I can see us going annually for the first few years, but I think 150 probably is more than we need as well. I think I will stick with our plan of 110/120...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter