Highway in the Sky Dine Around with Wishes viewing area

Mikat - I'll be at this on 1/27 too! I was planning to give an update here after we are home. FWIW this change isn't a deal killer for me. We're looking forward to the experience & I realize the first few runs of these are fine tuning.

Mutant, missed this until just now. Looking forward to meeting you then! You mentioned that Wishes was moved to 9 - I'm still seeing it on the Disney site at 8? Either way, they still list the Dine Around start time at 4:45.

I finally picked up a cancellation! :banana:

I don't even know who in my family I'm going to take with me yet, but we'll be there on 1/28 (unless I get lucky enough to change that to another date during our trip)! I wasn't going to book after I heard about the initial change, but I was glad to hear that they put things back.

Can I start a thread of the Allears information on Dining Review DisBoard or is that against the rules? TIA

Do they give you a copy of the picture? Or does it go onto photopass?

We did not receive a print. It is on your photopass. At least the individual pictures are. I did not find a group picture on my photopass? Plus there was no special event sticker for the event.

We did not receive a print. It is on your photopass. At least the individual pictures are. I did not find a group picture on my photopass? Plus there was no special event sticker for the event.

Hmmmmmmmmm... interesting...

Anyone have any updates on the desserts? I'm interested to know if those stayed at a selection of two, or if those were put back to the original selection as well.

It sounds like that review was posted about a week after the night he attended - which, from the photos, was during the period when the offerings were reduced.

I'm going on Friday night and I promise to report back!

We go Wednesday and I plan to report also.

Looking forward to your reviews!

My husband and I went on Saturday 1/21. We had 3 appetizers at Trader Sam's (beet salad, tuna and pork belly), the cheese course in the Garden View Tea Lounge and 2 desserts back on the 4th floor deck (flourless chocolate pyramid and blood orange cake.) There was only one cordial-Kahlua (it said "cordials" so expected 3+.) We had had enough to drink at that point though. Very nice and well organized. I would do it again at THIS price point!

My husband and I went on Saturday 1/21. We had 3 appetizers at Trader Sam's (beet salad, tuna and pork belly), the cheese course in the Garden View Tea Lounge and 2 desserts back on the 4th floor deck (flourless chocolate pyramid and blood orange cake.) There was only one cordial-Kahlua (it said "cordials" so expected 3+.) We had had enough to drink at that point though. Very nice and well organized. I would do it again at THIS price point!

Thanks for the update!

Also, we did not have a group photo. I just went back and read some more reviews. I would have been disappointed if the cheese course in the tea room was taken out-it was one of my favorites. Champagne was in glass flutes and it was Fairy Tale Cuvee. There was a blue, a goat, a triple cream brie and a cheddar. Also a tea biscuit, honey, toast points and jelly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter