• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

High's Store at BWV

BWV Dreamin

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me where the High's store is thats supposed to be near a gas station near BWV? I have heard you can walk to it and it carries some food that is more reasonable than at the Disney shops on the Boardwalk? :confused3

Not sure of the name of it but there is a gas station/convenience store that is essentailly a little ways across the street from the Boardwalk main entrance.

I think you could mean the Hess gas station. It's less than 10 minutes from the main entrance to the Boardwalk. If you walk out the front door of the Boardwalk, following the pathway towards the buses and convention center. When you come to the fork, go to the left (not towards the buses), and follow that walkway out to the street. Then you have to cross the street, and the Hess Station is visable to your right. They do have water and soda (coke products only), and snacks. It's a nice selection, an a bit cheaper than Disney prices.

I think you could mean the Hess gas station. It's less than 10 minutes from the main entrance to the Boardwalk. If you walk out the front door of the Boardwalk, following the pathway towards the buses and convention center. When you come to the fork, go to the left (not towards the buses), and follow that walkway out to the street. Then you have to cross the street, and the Hess Station is visable to your right. They do have water and soda (coke products only), and snacks. It's a nice selection, an a bit cheaper than Disney prices.

Thank you! Yes, I think I meant Hess! I read this last year here on the boards, couldn't remember the name. This will help out on my April trip, I'm getting groceries but with 3 grown boys, I'm sure I will run out! :goodvibes

Yes, we were somewhere during our last trip waiting for a bus. Hess station was just across the street and there were three people sitting on 12 or 24-packs of beer. They acted like they had struck gold in finding it. They disappeared, so I wasn't sure if they tried to get them on the bus or not.

Would that be allowed??
:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter