Delete Thread

9 weeks!

exciteddean.gif

I'm still working on my TR from our last trip, so I'll probably update that this weekend. Once that's done I'll get back to regular PTR updates!​

What's the Sugar Factory?
It's a restaurant at the Idrive 360 complex. There's one in NYC too. It's got a huge variety of food on the menu but their known for their candy shop and their huge goblet drinks with candy in them.

Don't laugh but where is the Idrive 360?
It's on International Drive near Universal. (I'm not the greatest with directions) but we went from Discovery Cove last year and then back to our resort at Universal after and both were short cab rides. It's the complex with the big Orlando Eye wheel if that helps.

Okay no wonder I didn't know what it was:lmao:We stay onsite and have never rented a car so we haven't driven offsite before. Thanks for the info:)

Have you ever tried the Wok experience at Islands?

It is on limited nights and not expensive

Have you ever tried the Wok experience at Islands?

It is on limited nights and not expensive
No, but I looked into it. I don't like asian food, and it doesn't look like they have gluten free options for Josh though.

Funny you mentioned this! My husband's coworker came back from UO today and told him he went to Islands for the wok experience. Said it was pretty good. My daughter was just put on a gluten free diet and that's the first thought that popped into my head...will there be something there for her to eat:(

I loved the wok experience as I was able to have what I wanted cooked

Mongolian beef with broccoli
That's al I wanted saluted in the wok

I don't do the usual Asian foods but do like the sauces and red meats

Looking fwd to hearing about your Universal trip. We're going in Feb and a lot of what's there will be new to me. Just started watching the HP movies to prepare - I've only finished two so far, so I have some homework to do!:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter