Here's what a little PIXIE DUST can do ....... a dining review+pics COMPLETED!!!!!

:worship:Thank you for doing such a wonderful, detailed review!!! :thumbsup2 I have enjoyed reading every single page, and look forward to your next review!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Karin, I've really enjoyed reading your reviews and will be sorry to see them go (until your next report, anyway)!

Have a wonderful time in February! I look forward to hearing about your culinary adventures :D

I am sad that your reviews are over! I must say that I do like hot dogs but only if they are burned & crispy on the outside! That one from Casey's didn't look all that good! I do love their corn dogs though!

Thanks for reading along! Now I need YOUR help - what IS a corn dog? I have heard about them and seen photos, but what is it? :goodvibes What does it taste like? I might fit it into my next itinerary .............. ;)

Say it isn't so! I will miss your reports:sad1:

Thank you so much for sharing!

Hurry up and have another fantastic trip in Feb, take lots of pics, and come back and tell us all about it!:surfweb:

Well, you won't miss my reports for long! ;) I am about to start the new one - I would have already, but Disney decided to change their park hours, which caused me to change some things around :scared1: :lmao:
But I promise I will take a picture of everything edible that comes within reach! :rotfl:

Loved your update !!! When are you gonna be there I will be at Pop the 4th thru the 11th!!!

We'll miss you by two days!! We arrive Feb 13th! Thanks for reading! Hope you come along for the next set of reviews.

Sad it's over but really looking forward to meeting you soon!!!!!:thumbsup2

You are in my itinerary! :lmao: We can't wait to meet the two of you - and Tom is still trying to figure out the cell phone problem. I will let you know as soon as WE know!:goodvibes

Thank you for sharing with us!! I really enjoyed reading your reviews!! I hope you have a terrific February trip, as well as your one in August/September! Eagerly awaiting the next two sets of reviews!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am actually working on starting my next pre dining review, but as always real life gets a bit in the way - it won't be too long!

Oh Karin, I am sad this TR is over! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading along, and am so glad I "stumbled upon" your report all those weeks ago!

This might be a hard question.....but of ALL the meals you have discussed in your report, what was your favorite??

Looking forward to your next report!!

Thanks for coming along! Guess what, we had quite a discussion about your question, :rotfl2:
But we agreed that Palo Brunch was one of the most stunning meals we had this trip - if you want to know which WDW meal is on top of the list - it would be a tie between Kouzzina and Sanaa. Can't put Cali Grill in here - it's in a league of its own.
CS would be WPE, hands down! :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: But I guess you have noticed that before! ;)

Next pre dining report coming soon - I will post the link here! :goodvibes

It's sad that your reviews are over :sad2:
Can't wait to see your next batch of reviews. Hope you have fun planning for the next one :woohoo:

Don't be sad, we'll be stuffing ourselves again at WDW in just 17 more days! And a pre dining report is coming up shortly! Would love to see you there! :goodvibes

Oh yes I shall do a dining review as this is the first time we have ever done the Deluxe Dining Plan so will be taking lots and lotsa pictures.

Gosh I can't believe its all over. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your reviews which were plentiful and mouthwaterly fun to read. Thank you so much for sharing :hug: You must let us know when you start your PDR :goodvibes

Stefy, I will definitely let you know once I have come up with my new report! Thank you for reading! :flower3:

Awww its over.
Really enjoyed reading all you food reports. youve done a fab job, will have to keep an eye open for future reports. :goodvibes

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's as much fun writing those reviews than it is doing all the eating! ;)

I felt like this when the Lord of the Rings trilogy finished! Can I pre-subscribe to your next report? :lmao:

I am really honoured you liked my review so much - I will post the link to my new report right here, so you'll know when I finally get it going! :goodvibes

:worship:Thank you for doing such a wonderful, detailed review!!! :thumbsup2 I have enjoyed reading every single page, and look forward to your next review!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Thank you so much for your kind words and sticking with me all those pages! We are so looking forward to our next trip! We need some sun (and Disney food! :lmao:)

I'm going to miss reading your reviews.... for the next few weeks anyway!

I'll be back soon with a new report! :goodvibes

Karin, I've really enjoyed reading your reviews and will be sorry to see them go (until your next report, anyway)!

Have a wonderful time in February! I look forward to hearing about your culinary adventures :D

Thank you so much for reading along! We have a lot of new restaurant on our list for our February trip and are looking forward to it too! :thumbsup2

Karin, Thanks for a great report, you're providing the Disney fix that I need,(no vacation this winter). As for the corn dogs, don't bother wasting your money. If you didn't like the hot dogs, you probably should skip the corn dogs. Think, steamed hot dog with thick greasy cornmeal dough. Now, I'll eat almost anything at Disney, but corn dogs are where I draw the line. To me, there are just too many other good snacks to eat to waste time on these.
Hope you enjoy your next trip and take lots of photos

Karin, Thanks for a great report, you're providing the Disney fix that I need,(no vacation this winter). As for the corn dogs, don't bother wasting your money. If you didn't like the hot dogs, you probably should skip the corn dogs. Think, steamed hot dog with thick greasy cornmeal dough. Now, I'll eat almost anything at Disney, but corn dogs are where I draw the line. To me, there are just too many other good snacks to eat to waste time on these.
Hope you enjoy your next trip and take lots of photos

Thank you so much for explaining the corn dog!
We're not on the DDP this next trip, so I am really looking forward to trying some extra snacks, but I guess we we'll just skip the corndogs! I am still getting over that hot dog! :lmao:

Well, you're done with that and on to the next! Thank you for sharing your reviews. It was great to read them and get excited about my upcoming trip! Would love say hi since we're at the same resort at the very same time.

I'm mostly a lurker, but just wanted to say I read your whole report and really enjoyed it! Eating is just about my favorite part of Disney, and I look forward to trying many of those places :)

Well, you're done with that and on to the next! Thank you for sharing your reviews. It was great to read them and get excited about my upcoming trip! Would love say hi since we're at the same resort at the very same time.

Thank you for reading, Tina! I am sure we can figure out a way/time to meet at the resort for maybe a drink?
We will check in on Feb 14, staying offsite for the first night, as our flight is only coming in shortly before 7pm.

I'm mostly a lurker, but just wanted to say I read your whole report and really enjoyed it! Eating is just about my favorite part of Disney, and I look forward to trying many of those places :)

How nice you came out of "lurkdom"! :goodvibes
We are no longer going to Disney for the rides only - Disney dining has become a HUGE part of our vacation as much as the right resort! ;)

Thank you I was trying to find a picture of the scallops to show my wife from Cooks Of Dublin. It is on our list now in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter