Here we go again..advice needed

LSUfan4444

DIS Veteran
I am trying to make a large party erservation at Via Napoli. I got the group reservation phone number from the WDW Dining Reservation line, but when you call you get a message that says "the voice mailbox is full. No message can be left at this time", then it hangs up.

I battled for HOURS because the group reservation phone number WDW has for Le Cellier is jut incorrect. They won't take my reservation, because I have to make it directly with the establishment, but at the same time, I have no way to contact the establishment.

The CM's had to transfer me to the help line, then he had to e-mail Le Cellier telling the mgr I was trying to get in touch with him. I would like to avoid sitting on the phone with another CM explaining this situation to them.

Anyone have any suggestions?

It sounds like you are using the main disney dining line. When we went last year with a large group we used the number designated for groups of more than 9. Hopefully, this number will work for you. 407-939-5665

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter