Here now - Xmas trees to give away

lorenni

DIS Veteran
We are checking out on Saturday (12/18) and have two pre-lit and decorated 3ft Christmas trees to give away (fake trees).

Let me know if you would like them for your room!

Passing on @lorenni’s two small Christmas Trees! We are at Aulani for a few more days…. I know it’s past the season, but maybe a local or someone arriving soon and still celebrating would like them?

Passing on @lorenni’s two small Christmas Trees! We are at Aulani for a few more days…. I know it’s past the season, but maybe a local or someone arriving soon and still celebrating would like them?
Sorry - Just realized that you will be using them for a few more days. We’ll be heading out on Saturday, so I don’t think timing works. Thanks for sharing though!

Sorry - Just realized that you will be using them for a few more days. We’ll be heading out on Saturday, so I don’t think timing works. Thanks for sharing though!
No that's OK! We have enjoyed them for a week now, so happy to pass them on! I know, this rain is crazy. I will private message you to pass them on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter