Here now, how to book a bounce back?

iheartbelle87

DIS Veteran
hi! I'm here now (yay!) and want to book a bounce back for May 2017 but I didn't get an offer in my room- do I go to the lobby to inquire?

TIA!

Perfect thank you!!!! This saves me a ton of time I thought I'd have to spend in the lobby tN!

We are currently waiting for dessert at BOG! I'll be posting a TR so stay tuned ;)

UPDATE: I just got off the phone with that extension. They told me that the current bounce back offer isn't as good as the "fun and sun" discount on the website so not to bother. It was the oddest interaction!

Hmmmm....I hope they at least told you what the offer is so you can compare it with the fun and sun offer yourself. I think I would call back and ask again. When we were there in October the BB was free dining

UPDATE: I just got off the phone with that extension. They told me that the current bounce back offer isn't as good as the "fun and sun" discount on the website so not to bother. It was the oddest interaction!

It might depend on the resort & for how many people you are trying to book. Our rate for YC was 30% off. Value resorts were only 20% off I think. So booking a family at a value with the fun & sun could possibly be a bigger savings than the bounceback. For us, 2 adults at a deluxe club level, room discount is always better.

Hi everyone! When I called back I was told its 25% off for moderates. I ended up booking our May trip through a travel agency which was $500 LESS than the bounce back offer. I WISH I could have gotten a better deal with Disney but I'm glad to be going back!

It might depend on the resort & for how many people you are trying to book. Our rate for YC was 30% off. Value resorts were only 20% off I think. So booking a family at a value with the fun & sun could possibly be a bigger savings than the bounceback. For us, 2 adults at a deluxe club level, room discount is always better.

Good point! I'd LOVE to stay stay club level at a deluxe... maybe next time...

This. We originally booked a Poly TPV room and with the BB we changed to a Poly CL TPV. I was so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter