Help!

SDHoltzclaw

Earning My Ears
Hey guys long time no see, couldn't remember the log in to my old account so had to start a new one! :sad2: Anyways, so I booked a trip for me and my best friend for May 7-May 14th. She's only been one time and it was with our high school, so she didn't really get to do Disney the right way. We're going to stay at All Star Music, we also got the dining plan, and have our flight booked. I want this to be special for her and show her the real Disney way. This will be my tenth trip. Do you all have any pointers on what I should make sure we don't miss, anything for first timers that will really stand out?
Thanks! -Shanna:flower:

Well, I'm going to assume since this is your tenth trip you've got some idea as to the don't miss rides, so I'm just going to brainstorm.

*Fantasmic. Definitely do Fantasmic, and Illuminations. They’re also coming out with Rivers of Light at Animal Kingdom so go see that too

*Get some monogrammed ears or another cool Disney hat or something equally cool and wearble. It might be an expense but it's a little piece of the Disney magic with you every day and home too.

*Take pictures. Take lots of pictures. And hey, if you stumble upon a character with a short line, go say hi. Why not? Everyone is a kid at Disney.

*Really act excited and happy. Emotions are contagious. If you really stress that you're having the time of your life, she'll have fun too

*Do as much as you possibly can, buikd up on those great experiences

*You're on the Dining Plan, don't waste those credits by not using them. Use your snack credits get a dole whip or a mickey pretzel or a mickey ice cream bar or a turkey leg or one of the awesome chocolate chip cookies or a cinnamon roll at the bakery. Eat at Cinderlla's Royal Table in the castle or Be Our Guest restaurant in Belle's area if you can, though you may need to have a reservation, I haven't been since 2012.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter