help

chipmunksmom

Earning My Ears
i tried one of the other boards but didn't get any help. i am curious how much and how often we should tip the housekeeping at ASMo during our stay. it will be DH, DD, and myself. thanks!

29 days and counting!!! :) :) :)

I tip $2 per day for 2 adults and a baby, although compared to some folks I think I'm cheap ;). I leave the money on the sink daily.

-- Robin

I usually tip between $15-$20 for a 7 day trip. Obviously depending on the quality of housekeeping too. I'm one of those people who believe that tips are EARNED!!! Not just expected. Last year we gave our housekeeper at WL a 30.00 tip for 7 days. She was so great. We came back from our trip to the park one evening and our stuffed animal tiger was perched up on a pillow with the remote in paw...watching cartoons!!! It was great! She was the best!

figaro1.jpg

'81 - Cont.
'88 - Disneyland
'89 - Maingate East
'91 - CBR
'94 - CBR
'95 - CBR
'98 - BC
'00 - WL
'01 - OKW

I asked the same questions not too long ago on the Disney Resorts board. Here's the link.

Mousekeeping and tipping

Hope this gives you the info that you're looking for.

<span style='font-size:8.0pt;
font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:#666699'>’79 Poly, ’80 Cont, ’81 Disney Inn, ’82 Poly, ’83 Fairway Villas, ’84/’85 Off-site condo, ’87 Days Inn<o:p></o:p></span>
<span style='font-size:8.0pt;
font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:#339966'>April ’91 Cont(Honeymoon), Oct ’95 ASM, Oct ’98 AS<o:p></o:p></span>
<span style='font-size:8.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:red'>Next trip: Nov ’01 Cont</p>

We have always given a dollar a day per person(4,but I rounded it to $5).We always made sure to leave a tip every day as there are usually different housekeepers every day.It would be awful to have 3 or 4 different housekeepers and only tip the last one a bundle :( .

Hi,

I maybe cheap, but since it's not required we tip a dollar a day per person no matter where we stay wither it's Disney or not. Now of course we are not above tipping more or doing a letter of reccomdations for better service.

Hope this helps...
Mmketeer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter