Help with hotel choice? POP, CS or POR

Landslide305

Mouseketeer
We are taking our kids for their first time to WDW! I am so excited. They will be 11 and 15 at the time of travel. Should we stay at POP or Coronado Springs or POR? The only resort I've stayed at is POR so I can't compare it to the other two contenders.

My priorities are for the girls to enjoy the resort, for the walk to not be too far to get coffee in the morning, nice room, for a nice pool for the girls and hopefully, for my husband and me to enjoy the resort, too. These 3 resorts fit into the price range we're looking at and I've ruled out the others for one reason or another. Is it worth spending the extra $400 or so to upgrade from the value to moderate?

What you will get at a Moderate over a value.

Bigger rooms
Queen beds
Double sinks
Coffee maker in the room
Ceiling fans
Pool slides
Hot tubs
Multiple covered bus stops
Lusher grounds
Sit down restaurant
Towels at the main feature pool

Now it's up to you to decide if the above amenities is worth the extra $$.

Thank you. I ended up booking Pop since we will probably only be there to sleep and shower. I figured the extra money we can use for buying the girls hats and pins and things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter