Help!! Reservation Question

earudick

•:*¨¨*:•.Dream.•:*¨¨*:•
I am planning a family trip the first week of January. I cannot book my hotel/ticket and Deluxe Dinning package bacause it is in 2011. But I need to start making my reservations because tomorrow will be 180 days before my first travel date. According to the dinning reservations depart, they recommend that I make my reservations each day and do not call back once I book my hotel/dinning package. They said that each place I dine will be able to bill my credits for the dinning plan even if I do not reference the dinning plan on my dinner reservation. Does this sound correct; has anyone else done this before?

Also, I want to book Cinderella's Royal Table and they say I have to pay for it up front. I am OK with that, but am concerned on how to get my money back as I would want to use my deluxe dinning credits to pay for it. They told me that the waitress would be able to credit back to my credit card and I would then use my dinning credits. Has anyone else done this before?

Thanks!!!!! Allison

I'd book all of your ADR's now. There is a glitch and you can book at 190 days.

For CRT, you have a few choices. Book now and pay now, book now and try to re-book later and then get your credit card refunded (you may not get a similar ADR time). If you decide to book now and pay, you can get the money refunded at CRT and use your credits instead. You can also wait until August when the dining plans are released for 2011 and then book.

It can take a few months for the credit to appear on your credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter