Help! Parkhopper ticket ?'s

irisheyesliz

Earning My Ears
We arrive at Animal Kingdom Lodge on a Friday night around 5-6pm. I didn't want to get a pass to use the day we arrive since we are getting there late and we leave early in the morning on our last day. so we have a total of 7 full days to have fun. 2 of those 7 days we are also planning to go to Universal and visit relatives.

What park hopper pass do you recommend? I wasn't sure what we could do our first night there. Do you need to buy a ticket to go to downtown disney? FYI we are renting a car as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!

You definitely do not need to any sort of ticket to go to Downtown Disney, and it can be a great place to spend the evening, having dinner, shopping, sort of a "get ready for the parks" evening. I would also say that you could easily entertain yourselves on the first evening by exploring your hotel! The AKL is a massive place, with a lot of really cool things to explore, restaurants to eat at, a bar to hang out in. If you're exhausted from the trip and just can't stand the thought of getting into your rented car or taking a bus, sticking close to the AKL might be a very good idea! Maybe even a nice, relaxing, evening swim!

Richard

I also recommend Downtown Disney. We usually start our trip there. There is a lot to do and you can start to get into the Disney spirit!

As for which Park Hoppers to get, it depends on if you are going to be doing the water parks. You didn't mention what time of year you are going to be there. We have little children (6 and 2) so we generally skip the water parks. If that is the case with you as well, the 5 day Park Hoppers might be what you are looking for. This is what we usually purchase. This year we got the FTP with Ultimate Park Hoppers so we don't have to worry about the number of days. Good luck with your planning!

Thanks for your fast replies. My kids are 7 and 4 so I don't think I will be going to the water parks. I was thinking the 5 day pass as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter