Help!! Need A Room For One Night!!

shaycamp21

DIS Veteran
We foolishly have waited to book our airfare hoping for a better deal from SW and now even if a deal does come up there are no flights left (at a good time) for the day we were to arrive (Aug 21). However for the previous day there are stilll lots of available flights.

Now we are already booked at POFQ from AUG 21- 28 (with the free meal plan and park hopper / magic plus). Now I often read about codes on these boards and really know nothing about them. Is it possible to use a code to get a cheap room for the 20th, I don't care which resort (don't want to stay off site as we are not renting a car)--though I have heard of people getting a room at a deluxe for $79 for one night.

I don't have an AP and don't know if it is worth getting CAA (the Canadian equivalent of AAA). Any thoughts about getting cheap room for a night? :cool1:

If you cannot modify your package to add a night on the front end of your trip, then I would get a room at one of the value resorts (I would recommend POP-Century - it's very new) for $99.

I don't think you could ever get a deluxe room for $79 per night unless your resort overbooked and there was no room for you, but that is very rare.

Wow, usually the answer is to check expedia, I went over and checked , but they said for All Star you need to book 2 nights!! So that would leave me to believe, you should keep calling Disney for something for one night - I know you may be able to get Swan or Dolphin for one night, but at a premium price... which is hard to do for your arrival day! Travelocity is showing something for Pop and All Stars for the $99, so either book there, paying now of course... or keep trying CRO

The strangest thing I can offer for cheap advice requires a bit of work on your part!! You could stay in an airport hotel that has free shuttle service, so you take their shuttle to their hotel, stay the one night, then shuttle back to the airport to get on Disney's Magical Express back to disney... (I've had to do this for a different city!)

If you don't have an AP or AAA, I believe the only "general public" discount right now is the free dining (but that one doesn't discount the rate of the room).

Have you checked Disney online? I think you'll be fine booking one night at a value - dont worry, it will be good to explore a different resort, and Disney will transfer all your luggage!

I've also never heard of a deluxe that cheap, there arent any discount codes available for that time frame on rooms - but you'll get an extra day at disney!! How great is that?! :banana:

how 'bout staying at the airport and catching magical express early the next morning... my kids are begging to stay in the hotel that is right in mco and the rooms overlook the main concourse area... otherwise i'd go w/a value resort like pop if it's available...

Go to the calculator on the DVC and then find a member that has points expiring quickly.... 9$ a point.... treat your family to a resort you always wantd to but didnt think possible....

Nice people them DVC'ers

OH WAIT - thats a saturday - ICK - DVC is most expensive on Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter