help me decide between Garden Grill or Breakfastosaurus!

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I want to make sure we see Mickey at one of the meals, so it is between these 2. (We won't be able to get to Chef Mickey).

Garden Grill (for dinner)... We have never eaten there, Gives us a TS on our first day there

Breakfastosaurus... sceduled for BEFORE the park opens, want to be in park early so we can get on EE asap, BUT it is the day after we go to MNSSHP and I am worried that DD will be too tired (EMH at MK in the morning that day as well), and we are going to the party again that night. so it would be 2 days of up early and up late. Is it worth it to be in the park early to get to EE asap?

Thanks!

We loved both meals, but for Mickey, definitely Garden Grill. Great interaction and he came around a couple times. at breakfastosaurus it was just a quick picb ture and no t muchg hinf giyninterat ction.

sorruy dd helpgingda me typeej jfk:rolleyes:

sorry again dd trying to climb back up here so no time to edit. you'll have no problem getting an early ride on ee if you're there at rope drop use rainforesto entrance 0so so hugyou won't have to get there as earlyu

I agree with carmiedog. We interacted with the characters at both Garden Grill and Breakfastosaurus, the interaction is much more personal and each character spends more time at the Garden Grill with the way the tables are set up.

You can get to AK at park opening or a little after and the line moves rather quickly or just grab a fast pass and hit another attraction and come back a scheduled time and walk right on. If you get there reasonably early you can grab a fast pass that won't be pushed out to far.

Garden Grill, although with the new location for the AK character breakfast (Tusker House) it might be much better. Time will tell.

ETA: at Tusker House they will have a full kitchen which they really didn't have at Restrauntasaurus.

I agree with JnK ;) But as far as food goes, Garden Grill is much better, and the way the restaurant is set up makes the character interactions much more personal.

We have never eaten at Garden Grill but we did just have breakfast at Donald's last week and the food had much to be desired. The characters all came around and you will definitely see Mickey there but nothing else appealed to us. WE had an 8AM reservation and the line in the buffet was like nothing I had ever seen before. The food was just regular breakfast fare but nothing special. I will say that it was very convenient being in the park early and avaiding some of the lines. I guess you have to decide what is important to you. Is it the quality of food, the character assortment or the convenience of being at AK so early. Good luck!!

See if you can request seating along the lower level - the restaurant rotates around "The Land" but if you are seated in the upper level all you see is "The Sky"
Food was just OK for us - of the 3 character meals we did last trip it was our lease favorite.

Garden Grill! The food is really quite good there, and it is pretty quiet and peaceful due to the table setup.

We've only been to Garden Grill for character dining. It was great for us, both interaction and food.

Garden grill. You get more "quality time" with the characters! Not to mention it lets DD get a little more sleep :)

GG :) So the Donald's breakfast is supposed to move? YAY! The last time we ate there it was awful, but they told us that it wasn't a full service restaurant it was a McDonalds that converted for breakfast???? So that explained a LOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter