Help- I cancelled Mears shuttle

Mouseketeer
I am looking for a towncar service you have used and were happy with. We need to be picked up at Orland airport . We also need a grocery stop before going to OKW. I read on here sme where some towncar services will give you a 1/2 hour grocery stop. We also need a ride back to ariport after our stay so this will be a round trip service. Thanks for any help you can give us.

:earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :earsboy: :Pinkbounc :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :earsboy: :Pinkbounc :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :earsboy: :Pinkbounc :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :earsboy:

We cancelled our Mears reservation the night before we left for our trip and booked with Yourride just hours before leaving for Orlando. They were courteous and on time. They include a half-hour grocery stop (ask for it). Our stroller was broken by our airline so our driver (Bob) took us to Target where we picked up a replacement and some groceries.

www.yourride.net

Well...Fl Tours is a DIS board sponser and many here have used them and liked their service. I can vouch for Tiffany Towncar Service. We've used them and been very happy. They both run about $90 r/t for a towncar. It holds 4-5 people I believe. And they both have a 1/2 hr. grocery stop. I would try either one of them.

We use Happy Limo a lot (we are in FL almost every month), and their service has always been great. They also have a coupon rate. As a matter of fact, we will be using them again next week for our Memorial Day Magic cruise.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We are using Yourride on our trip they have been great to deal with online and on the phone. One thing to know is FL Tours does not take credit cards.

TripletDad. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Another YourRide user.
I'm a three time user. ;) :rolleyes:
Have only had Jim. He is great. :)
I use my half hour stop at a Disney outlet! :bounce:

Thank you for all the help. I decided to go with Yourride. Round trip for us is $80 with a towncar and 1/2 hour stop. They also have a $5 off coupon on their site. This board has saved me so much money. I am sure our trip will be wonderful. Thanks to all of you again.

:earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter