Helly Hansen in Norway gift shop

shampton50

Earning My Ears

Hi -
For anyone has been to the Norway pavilion lately can you tell me if they still carry a large selection of Helly Hansen sportswear, specifically mens?

Thanks!

Probably not as recent as you would like, but I was there at the very end of August and they had lots! I love Helly Hansen and they had a ton of great stuff.

thanks so much for your quick reply! my husband loves helly hansen as well and Norway will be our #1 shopping stop! he loves their hats, jackets, well, everything, I guess. LOL

Just saw a tweet yesterday or today from someone that is there now and they bought shoes. Not sure what else they have.

Thanks! Didn't know they carried their shoes - can't wait. Hope you have a great time on your trip to the AKL - love it there!

They still carry a big selection. Last time I was there, we saw lots of athletic wear (including shoes), sweaters, jackets, etc.

Happy shopping! :goodvibes

I was there last month and there was a large selection. Sweaters, boots, shoes, parkas....

I purchased a rain coat there a couple weeks ago. They had a nice selection and mentioned that they were getting more from a new collection while we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter