Healthy Choice coupon

cjnix29

DIS Veteran
DH works for this company, and he forwarded me this email. It says supplies are running low...

Last week, Healthy Choice launched a progressive coupon from its Facebook page. The coupon started at $.75 off and the value increased as more and more people reserved their own coupon – the coupon is now Buy One Get One Free.

PR and Social Media manager/guru Gena Mazzeo told me, “Through the Progressive Coupon offering, our goal is to significantly increase our fan base, while driving trial and sales of Healthy Choice Lunch Steamers through a unique and engaging delivery.”

Beyond being the first offer of its kind on Facebook, positioning Healthy Choice and ConAgra Foods as a leader and innovator in social media, the coupon also has increased the Healthy Choice fandom on Facebook to more than 45,000 – that’s more than seven times the fans they had when the coupon launched last week. Now that’s progressive.

If you haven’t done so already, “like” Healthy Choice and reserve your coupon today. The best part? You don’t have to print or clip the coupon – or even take a picture of it with your phone (which I’ve done before) – they mail it right to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter