Having Visitors

jedz007

Earning My Ears
Quick question, we are planning on staying at AKL this year. While we are down some friends of ours are going to be in the area. We thought about inviting them over to visit. How do we let the gate know so they will let them in?

Jedz

Anyone can go to a resort. The guards will usually ask why and to see an ID but that's all.

I agree. It should not be an issue.

If you want to take it to the next level, you can add them to your reservation. This would allow them to use the pools and amenities while they are visiting. For example, if you have 2 of you staying in a studio that sleeps 5, you could add 3 more to your reservation.

All resorts are open to the public, and people are coming and going all day long to dine at the restaurants, shop at the shops, check out the theming, etc. There's no need to inform anyone that you'll be having company.

I'll caveat that with "if you were at a monorail resort it might be different but not at AKV."

As long as you don't plan to all swim at AKV. Pools only allow registered resort guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter