• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Having trouble with the AAA website

studentmom

DIS Veteran
Okay, I feel techinically challenged, now. I'm a AAA member and I'm trying to get an idea as to how much a package will be for our trip next year. Rather than call right now I thought I'd go on the website. I keep getting the page for MYW for this year. Can someone kind of 'guide me'. I thought I might be able to play around with the dates and get a rough estimate, like on the Disney site. Thanks!

I'm having the same problems you are. Maybe I don't know how either!

I don't think you can do it online. I have looked and can find no way to do it, unless you want disneyland. That seems to be an option online through AAA.

It's always best to get quotes from some of the other sites and then talk to your AAA representative in person. I've had luck that way and ended up in saving money because I did educate myself ahead of time.

I've never trying to get a quote from the AAA site as it always seemed wrong....and I'm not just talking about Disney related things - we've trying to do local traffic and it doesn't give you a true reading. I hope this helps. :)

What you need to do is click on hotels only. Then Lake Buena Vista as location you want to stay in. I know I had a hard time at first because when I typed in Orlando and even selected WDW resorts only it would work only half the time, but using LBV seems to work everytime. I also check 3 star rating, but it gives all wdw resorts. The WDW resorts list starts at about number 5 or so. Hope this works for you. You do need to register/sign in to get the AAA rates.

I would still call down to Disney direct for AAA rates. When I called my local AAA Travel rep and then called down to WDW, I got a lower rate from WDW direct.

Just an FYI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter