Have you lost your mind? Maybe. - A Christmas Week 2023 PTR

disney castle days

Mouseketeer
Have You Lost Your Minds? Maybe.
A Christmas Week 2023 PTR.

Hello friends! Come take a seat, and enjoy the show!!

I am going to assume that most of you have taken a hop and skip over from my current trip report, but if you are just joining, I just started a trip report from our trip that ended two days ago:
You Are Going To Relax, Gosh Darn It!

I'll get into introductions on a different day because we are not quite sure who the full traveling party is for this trip yet. However, I am Allison and I will be your narrator as we navigate the jungle, or should I say jingle, that is Christmas week in Disney World.

Now you are probably asking yourselves, Christmas week at Disney? Have you lost your mind? And if you are, then you would also be quoting my brother and the answer is maybe.

We have gone on a total of three Christmas trips now. The first was the first week of December in 2012, and then the 14-21st both in 2018 and 2021. Normally we try to get out of there before the Christmas crowd starts, however, my mom cannot get off work this year so Christmas week it is!

Just have a few more details to share and then I will have a more detailed update after I return from a trip to Vegas next week.

Dates: Dec 22 - 27
Hotel: 1BDR at SSR
Tickets: 2-Day park Hopper & Hopefully MVMCP for the 22nd
Transportation: Probably Plane & Mears

Alright, we have quite a few updates since yesterday so let's get them started:

We have park reservations and MVMCP tickets! The current plan is:
December 22: MVMCP
December 23: AK/HS
December 25: Epcot

Now you are probably thinking we are insane for going Christmas day but not Christmas Eve or the 26th, however my mom really wants to do the Cande Light Procession on Christmas Day so we are going to go for it! On the 24th, we are hoping to get Hoop Dee Doo but we will move it to the 26th if we cannot get it.

We are still not sure of our travel party. Me and mom I will definitely be going, and we will be meeting up with my friend while we are there. My mom has family that lives in FL so we may plan to meet with them and my other Aunt & cousin may be coming down to join us. One of my other cousins just had a baby girl on the 28th so we are waiting for things to settle before figuring it out.

Okay, so that is it for today! Will update in like a week or so after we figure out the travel party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter