Have you had repeat guides?

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Val & I have now been on 6 ABD trips and loved them all. We've been very happy with all the guides on these various trips. Thinking about it more I realized we've had one guide, Summer Rose, on 3 of those six trips. A few others have been guides on 2 out of six.

Wondering about the rest of the folks here who have done multiple ABD's. How many have had the same guide on different trips?

We have had Hanneke twice (Winter Wonderland and Grand Canyon) but have been just once on everyone else. We just had Alyssa in Peru so I feel like we have had most of the 'old timers'. It sort of becomes like a big, happy family!

Eight ABDs, three times with a repeat guide.

Michael on BSM twice. Michael is my DW's favorite guide.
Christian on BSM twice.
Summer Rose, BSM and Alpine Magic.

Every guide we have been lucky enough to travel with has been first rate, and we would love to travel with anyone of them again.

So far we have only been on two ABD's with another booked for this year. No repeat guides yet and I am not expecting them for our upcoming trip based on the destination. We have enjoyed all four of them and have kept in personal contact with Jennae and Lori (from BSM).

We just completed our 8th ABD. We had both Hanneke and Zoe twice. Both were our Scotland guides. Then we had Zoe for the New York long weekend. Later on we had Hanneke for San Francisco long weekend. We've really enjoyed all of our guides and never had one we didn't like.

Two ABD trips, BSM and Alaska.... Summer Rose was on both of them. She is such a cool girl! We were ecstatic to see here walk around the corner when we check in at Anchorage. What are the chances....

We've done 10 ABDs and we've had a repeat (Michael...one of the best!!) and we just had a repeat of Robby, our local Ecuador guide, since we did both Ecuador ABDs now. We are always hoping for repeats because we've loved all of our guides!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter