Have you gotten what you wanted for December?

I booked Poly Lake View December 2-9 when my booking window opened (my first booking online!). I'm glad I did because now several of those days are gone which really surprises me. I didn't expect it to book up that quick! I guess there are less lake view rooms too though. I think I'll keep an eye on standard view since it's still open and see if it remains open until the 7 month feeding frenzy or books up before.

Just reinforces the buy where you want to stay theory!

Liz

I book 12/15-12/22 on Sunday with no problems. Called back today to modify, 12/16-12/24, needed our extra days. I didn't want to take any chance on Deluxe SV. Probably should have kept the 15th, but that will be the last day of school & flight times do not always work out with school dismissal time.

VGF here we come! I love Christmas at Disney, especially at VGF. This will be our 2nd time visiting during December. :santa:

Part 2 of Christmas 2017 is now booked. BLT through 12/27. There's 1 night where DH I disagree on. Oh, well! Now I need the MVMCP dates to decide. Woo-hoo! :santa:

I got the first 2 days @ BWV and the last 9 in a value at AKL. Super excited to save some points.

I have to book our NYE stay into January. Starting tomorrow . Standard views seem to be booked...I can do other views, so should be OK.

As a lark, I waitlist the standard studio, and now, that waitlist has disappeared. Sometimes that means the waitlist had been fulfilled...we'll see.

I've never booked this early before, and when I booked, I wasn't planning on booking 11 months out, but I was able to get 12/17 - 12/22 at AKV, 2BR Savana view. I take it this type of room is not as difficult to book at the 11 month mark? We've never been at Christmastime before, but with DD in college and DS a junior in high school, it's really the only time when we can travel together now. The kids work as camp counselors all summer and don't want to give up their paychecks, plus we've gotten less tolerant of the Florida summer heat.

Anyway, glad to have this booked and excited to get back into planning mode!

I've never booked this early before, and when I booked, I wasn't planning on booking 11 months out, but I was able to get 12/17 - 12/22 at AKV, 2BR Savana view. I take it this type of room is not as difficult to book at the 11 month mark? We've never been at Christmastime before, but with DD in college and DS a junior in high school, it's really the only time when we can travel together now. The kids work as camp counselors all summer and don't want to give up their paychecks, plus we've gotten less tolerant of the Florida summer heat.

You will enjoy this Christmastime trip! It's a great time to visit WDW!

You'll LOVE it! This will be our 2nd time at Disney during Christmas. We LOVED it that much the 1st time. :santa:

Got a 2Bdrm Standard at SSR for 12/26-12/30 (easy) and today got a 2Bdrm Standard at GFV for 12/30-1/3 (not so easy!). We are looking forward to it!

We got what we wanted for NYE, 1 bedroom standard BWV, 4 nights. Then we'll head for some VB time. I am not worried about getting that. We want to avoid the marathon crowds at WDW.

So excited! Was all set to book a standard view at AKV JAMBO and low and behold snagged a value room for December 25 through January 1!! Points saved

This will be our first trip in the madness between Christmas and the new year! It will be a surprise for our kids. Planning on just going with the flow and enjoying our time together in the Magic!

So excited! Was all set to book a standard view at AKV JAMBO and low and behold snagged a value room for December 25 through January 1!! Points saved

This will be our first trip in the madness between Christmas and the new year! It will be a surprise for our kids. Planning on just going with the flow and enjoying our time together in the Magic!

Awesome! Going with the flow is good if that works for you. FWIW, go to the parks early, like at opening, especially MK & EP. But this year though, probably AK too with Pandora. We went to the MK on Christmas day and was walking down Main St @ 6:58am. AMAZING! No crowds, we toured the park by 10am and had ridden like 10 rides --PP, 7DMT, Teacups, Barnstomrer x2, Dumbo x2, WP, Carousel, SW, meet a few Princesses too. Saved our 3 FP+ for after lunch. We left the park around 2:30ish, very happy. Dinner was not at a park, MBYBBQ. We were there for 11D. Could tell difference before week before Christmas vs Christmas & 2D later with crowds coming for NY.

My waitlist for a studio lake view at BLT Dec 2-6 just came through! Woot! At least now I have something on the books. I'll probably look at swapping to another resort once the 7 month mark comes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter