Have a seat. See. Enjoy the Magic.

Angel Mattos

Earning My Ears
We all agreed that Disney can be chaotic specially in Magic Kingdom. It seems that everybody is running from all over the place. Just looking at My Disney Experience trying not to miss the fastpasses. I wonder if at the end of the day they will remember something that will last forever in their minds. That should be the goal after all. Disney is a place of Magic not a Racetrack.
On April I was at Magic Kingdom and for a moment I sat down. Then I started to think on the concept of Disney, the history behind it. Then started to look all the environment, the nature, the buildings. The people, the nationalities that share our passion for Disney. At that moment I saw a little girl holding the hand of his parents and the expression of his face as she looked the Castle moved me. Then like magic I started to see the happy faces of families as they looked at the castle and take photos. At that moment I felt so happy that I was able to saw what it is Disney. Is a place of magic not for rush. You can see the magic running around. For that reason I always book a vacation for a week.
If you have any history and want it to share it would be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter